Cultural Humility and Competence Workshops
Our fun and engaging two-hour workshops build your competence and humility (competimility) around cultural differences that impact your organization and everyday interactions. Get to know your peers better while gaining concrete tools to have more successful cross-cultural interactions.
Through experiential and group activities, you will:
- Discuss common differences such as communication, time, space and honesty
- Practice empathy, and learn to observe instead of judge
- Gain tools to communicate better with non-native speakers of your language.
We have led this workshop for over 100 organizations!
Contact us (see below) for more information and an overview.
Community and Organizational Education
- Build confidence interacting with diverse groups
- Enhance communication between people and teams
- Develop a common ground, while embracing diversity
- Gain sensitivity internally and externally
- Widen your world view
- Discover new creative solutions
Inside our Workshop
- Surveys to identify individual and group needs
- Meetings to identify organizational challenges or areas for desired change
- Customized training program
- Group training and individual facilitation
- Accountability plan
Workshops are 2-hours and our goal is to take people out of their comfort zone in a safe, positive, and fun way.
“I’ve had numerous culture-related trainings but this one is the Best. [Lee] brought in new ideas that I hadn’t previously considered.”