You put a lot of time and thought planning a successful field trip. Make the most of the experience by spending time after to debrief and review. Here are some questions to get you and your student started.
1. Did you enjoy this field trip? What part did you like the most? Did any part of the field trip make you nervous?
2. Could you understand the people you spoke with well? Could they understand you?
3. Can you summarize your experience? What are some words or phrases that you would use?
4. What comparisons can you make between this business, service, or location and a similar one in your country?
5. Do you have any suggestions to make this field trip better next time?
6. Is this a place you would like to go back to?