For each teacher book added to your cart, add one set of teaching slides as well to receive them for FREE!
To take advantage of this offer, add this Teaching Slides product to your cart with the number of seats (unique users) you wish to purchase. Then add the Teacher Books you want to purchase to the order. For each Teacher Book purchase, you will get access for one user to the slides. If you purchase three books, you will get access for three users. You must pay for additional users beyond the number of teacher books you purchase in one transaction. The discount for each set of slides will be calculated and visible once you reach the cart and checkout pages.
Clicking “take up seat” will associate one user with the email address used for the purchase. If “take up seat” is not checked upon purchase, then the user email address used to make the purchase will NOT be able to view the slides.
As teachers in your program change, you will be able to add and remove users from your allotted seats at any time. See below for instructions.
How to Access Slides
Once you have purchased access to the slides, log in to our website and view them here.
How to add or remove users from your slides access
- View your groups under the My Account.
- Click the group name you created when you ordered the slides.
- Click “add member” from the menu on the left.
- Enter the email address of the member you would like to add. (Choose “manager” as their role only if you would like them to have the ability to add/remove members.)
- An email should automatically be sent to your invitee that, once clicked on will take them to the Member Portal where they can create their own account and join your group.
- Once your members have joined your group and are logged in, they will access the slides here.
Question: I don’t have access to the slides product.
Answer: The slides product must be added to your cart during the same transaction when purchasing teacher books. If you added the product to your cart during your purchasing process, chances are that you did not choose “take up seat”. Taking up a seat will associate one user with your email address. To remedy the situation, follow the instructions found above titled “How to Add or Remove Users from Your Slideshow Access” and add yourself to your membership.
If, however, you did not add the teaching slides to your cart during the teacher book transaction, and the purchase was made on or after August 1, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.