Here are some ideas to practice English in fun ways in or outside of class:
- Use labels. Make labels of new words and put them around your home, in your car, or at work so that you can see often.
- Watch TV shows or movies you like in English with English captions!
- Think of personal examples or stories you can tell with new words and show pictures of real people or things in your life.
- Read books about things you like. Remember – you don’t need to understand all of the words. Use a dictionary to find the meaning of important words you want to know more about.
- Listen to music you like in English and sing along.