Take turns asking and answering these questions. Make sure you use the correct version of the action word in the past tense. You can refer to the list above if you need help.
Using the Past Tense:
- What did you eat for breakfast this morning?
- What was the last thing you made?
- Where did you get the clothes you are wearing?
- How did you feel when you started learning English? How do you feel now?
- What did you think when you first arrived in the United States?
- What is a song you heard recently that you like?
- What was the last thing you bought?
- Where did you go last weekend?
- When was the last time you were sick?
- What did you have for dinner last night?
Using the Past Participle:
- What is something you have eaten before that you didn’t like?
- Have you made a mistake before? What happened?
- Have you ever gotten a gift that you didn’t like? What did you do?
- Have you ever bought something that you needed to return? What was it?
- Have you ever been to a concert? How was it?
- Have you ever had a dream that came true?