Why work for Intercambio? Intercambio is a dynamic, growing nonprofit in Boulder County that strives to ignite human potential by cultivating a world where people from different cultural backgrounds connect, communicate and engage. We provide a fun, challenging, engaging and professional environment that connects immigrants and volunteer English teachers, as well as donors to our purpose: Uniting Communities. We have offices in Boulder, Lafayette and Longmont. Come join our team!
There are currently no job openings.
Student Videographer Intern
Hours: Flexible schedule. (September – December 2019)
Compensation: Internship Credit
Intercambio is looking for a creative and social equity-minded student videographer! The Student Videographer position will work with the Marketing Manager to create a few short films and marketing materials that capture the experiences of Intercambio’s students and volunteers and the overall mission of Intercambio: Igniting human potential by cultivating a world where people from different cultural backgrounds connect, communicate and engage. The position requires excellent videography and short-film editing skills, and access to the necessary equipment.
- Attending and filming various Intercambio events (English classes, Conversation Teams, Behind the Scenes, Teacher Training)
- Capturing the interactions between English students and volunteer teachers through film and some photography
- Capturing the mission of Intercambio in a few short films and finishing these films for Intercambio by the end of the internship period
- Strong video editing skills
- Reliable transportation to attend Intercambio events in Boulder County
- Passionate about organization’s mission
- Upholds organizational commitment to diversity and inclusivity
- Photography skills preferred
- Video editing software access preferred
- Previous experience with non-profits or marketing preferred
- Ability to work on a cross-cultural team
- Spanish is a plus!
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter and a few samples of your work to email@example.com by September 9th.